Wednesday, July 25, 2007


We found an awesome deal on tickets to Universal Orlando and the Islands of Adventure, so that is where we went each day that we were there. We figured out that if we went every evening at 6 the parking was free and it still gave us 4 hours of fun. Not to mention it wasn't as crowded at that time and not as hot. Here is a picture of Zac perched atop his daddy's shoulders. Jason said his choulders now carry the perfect indention of Zac's be-hind! He refused to pack the stroller before we left, so this is where Zac sat every day!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, it's amazing how big Zach has gotten. He was only 9 months old when I saw him last!

Kim M. said...

So glad ya'll got to go! You are one frugal chick... going when it was cheaper! And ya'll probably had way more fun going in the evening! I am so impressed!
I love Jason's face in this picture!

Greg & Stephanie said...

Hey, girl! I'm glad to see you have a blog! It's good to catch up with your family. Your kids are adorable!

Teresa said...

LOVE the picture. My little buddy is so adorable! I miss you guys!