I was tagged by Kim to post 7 random things about myself, so here goes:
1. I have major issues with animals inside someone's home.
2. I have even more major issues if you want me to eat something you cooked while animals were present in your home. :)
3. I will not drink or eat after anyone......I sound quite like a lunatic I know.
4. I have problems with keeping my laundry done!
5. I love to cook(and eat too, unfortunately).
6. I secretly long to have more people post comments on my blog! :0
7. When my kids are grown, I would love to own my own Florist shop.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Time flies so fast! I last posted on the third and here it is the 14th already!!! Zachary's third birthday is coming up in October(so is Jason's). It's hard to believe that Zac will be three already! He is now officially potty-trained. Praise the Lord!!!! I think I am just as proud of myself as I am of him! :) Because I worked when Brittany and Trevor were little, I don't remember alot of their training( I was so tired I think I slept trough it!). For those of you who don't know, Brittany and Trevor are a little less than 10 months apart. I nursed them both and worked a fulltime job. So really and truly I don't remember much of when they were babies. It's sad to think of really and so I try not to dwell on it much. You do what you have to do in life to make ends meet, and I am so thankful I can now be at home for all of them. If you are a WIFE , I highly recommend the book "A WOMAN AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART", by Elizabeth Gregory. It will inspire and motivate you when you feel like nothing else will. If you are interested in reading this book, it is on sale at the Family Christian Stores right now, for around $8 and it is also at Wal-Mart for around $10. It's AWESOME!!
Monday, September 3, 2007
So Aunt T spilled the beans....yep, Britt had a bad bike wreck. Sutures and multiple xrays kept us in the er for about 5 hours. She looks as if she had been in a car accident, when we went to the pediatrician's office she was actually confused with another child who HAD been in a car accident! Sprained thumb and stitches were what we left with, thank God no broken bones. She still loves her bike and plans to hit that hill again as soon as I will let her!