Friday, September 14, 2007

A Woman After God's Own Heart

Time flies so fast! I last posted on the third and here it is the 14th already!!! Zachary's third birthday is coming up in October(so is Jason's). It's hard to believe that Zac will be three already! He is now officially potty-trained. Praise the Lord!!!! I think I am just as proud of myself as I am of him! :) Because I worked when Brittany and Trevor were little, I don't remember alot of their training( I was so tired I think I slept trough it!). For those of you who don't know, Brittany and Trevor are a little less than 10 months apart. I nursed them both and worked a fulltime job. So really and truly I don't remember much of when they were babies. It's sad to think of really and so I try not to dwell on it much. You do what you have to do in life to make ends meet, and I am so thankful I can now be at home for all of them. If you are a WIFE , I highly recommend the book "A WOMAN AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART", by Elizabeth Gregory. It will inspire and motivate you when you feel like nothing else will. If you are interested in reading this book, it is on sale at the Family Christian Stores right now, for around $8 and it is also at Wal-Mart for around $10. It's AWESOME!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I hate to admit, I have the book, but I haven't read it. I'll go blow the dust off the cover and get started!

Kim M. said...

I am trying to read that book as we speak. I actually had to library order it for me since you and Jilayne have both highly recommended it. Now if I can only get it read before my time runs out!

Greg & Stephanie said...

Awesome book...I read it a couple of years ago, and it's probably time to pull it out again. Thanks for the reminder!