Saturday, August 18, 2007


So here are my two not- so- little munchkins on their first day of school. They still look a little sleepy! But they have adjusted to their old routines quite well. Brittany is in second grade and Trevor is in first. Bible Methodist is actually combining these two grades right now. So Trevor is excited about being in the same grade with his big sister. We will soon see if that excitement fades ...I can hear it now "Trevor got in trouble today!" in a little sing song tattle tale voice!!!! It may actually be the other way around! Brittany can be a little stinker sometimes!!!!



Brittany loves posing for the camera and Trevor absolutely hates it. So that is why I have more pictures of her.

2 comments:

Kim M. said...

They look so cute! I love Trevor's smile. I love Brit's braids... I think that is the cutest hairdo on little girls! They look happy!

Teresa said...

LOVE the pictures! Boy I miss you guys!!