Friday, August 10, 2007



This is the other cutie pie, Chryslyn. She is nine months old, her sister is about to turn 2 and her little brother is about to turn 4. Some think that I'm out of my mind to keep 3 when I already have three, but I have moments of insanity where I actually volunteer to do these things! I think the mormons have it made where they have all of those wives...just think there is someone to do all the laundry, someone else to do the cooking and etc. !!! Some days I would love to have an extra hand. That's why I love it when Teresa or Kim calls me...then it's like having them here at the house with me. I miss you guys!!!!

1 comment:

Kim M. said...

cute kids! I understand your reasoning. With more kids, they are definitely occupied.
Pray for me.... I am substitute teaching for 2 weeks at the school. The teacher is a missionary and won't be here in time for school to start so they need me. I am nervous about it.