Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thanks for the responses!

Thanks so much to you girls who responded to my cries of help. It makes me feel better just knowing that others face these issues too! I tend to agree with you all, I don't need anything else added to my day and neither do the kids. We are going to try cub scouts for Trevor, but his Daddy is going to be taking him to his meetings. He begged and pleaded to join, so we gave in. I think it will be good for him, for he is in the whining stage. I think all first graders go through this. My daughter, second grade going on college, is going through a know-it-all phase. I didn't think they did this until teenage years. We are in the process of nipping that in the bud! I'm trying not to fall asleep while waiting for my husbands work uniforms to wash so I can put them into the dryer. Ugh! I would've already had it done, but I was up all night last night with Zachary because he was running a fever and couldn't sleep. He was much better this evening.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Glad Zach is feeling better.

Sorry I didn't have any great words of wisdom. I'm kind of waiting for some inspiration to come along and wallop me with some really profound answers. Don't worry, I'm not holding my breath, though.

Kim M. said...

I think it's great that Jason is taking him to boy scouts. Boys need their daddies! And maybe Trevor will learn so new rope tricks so he can tie Britt up. Or at least her dolls. ha ha