Sunday, March 23, 2008

Britt and the Bunny

When Brittany and I left the hospital we stopped by Walmart to drop off all of her perscriptions. The Bunny just happened to be there while we were there, so I snapped a quick picture of her with it. My children asked how they could thank Jesus for dying on the cross for them, they said He is not here for us to hug! I let them know that all they had to do was tell Him thank you when they pray. They were so precious! They both cried as they prayed, and I felt so touched to know that my children are already feeling Christ move on their hearts! Isn't HE wonderful! He gave the ultimate sacrifice so that we might know HIM!



2 comments:

Kim M. said...

She looks like her MOM! I love the story about the kids asking about hugging Jesus to thank Him. You know it's real when they shed tears! That's precious!

Maggie said...

That is a precious story!! It is so awesome to see our children start to understand and develop interest and relationship in Christ! Thank you for sharing that.

Love,
Margaret