Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spinning round and round......

Brittany was sick alot this week. I took them all to the park on Friday because they had a weather day and was not in school. She didn't play a whole lot and she didn't climb everything like she normally does, but she did love the merry-go-round. I watched as she went over and let down that long gorgeous hair of hers (she refers to it as "golden" brown) and then it started to spin. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back and let the wind blow. And for just a little while, she was a little girl with no problems, not a care in the world, just spinning round and round..........

6 comments:

My Life in Pictures said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My Life in Pictures said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Davis said...

I put Brittney on my prayer page of my website www.freewebs.com/kimberlydavis I am praying for you all!

Maggie said...

Hi Lisa...read your post and was sorry. She is still in my prayers.

Love,
margaret

Kim M. said...

I am so glad she was able to enjoy herself so much! After what she had been though, it's nice to hear she had a good day!
There is a song called "We have this moment". Your post reminds me of that song. Love ya girl!

djolley said...

OK. This made me cry.