Sunday, April 20, 2008

Why did God make moms?

I received an email where a school had asked these questions to a class. I decided to ask my own children and this is what they had to say:


Why did God Make mothers:
Trevor: to have little babies and to take care of them.
Brittany: to have babies, give nourishment, to teach them not to disobey.
How ingredients did God use to make mothers:
Trevor: love, joy, and he mixed it up and put a little bit a peace and then made momma.
Brittany: sugar and spice and everything nice
Why did God give you your mommy:
Trevor: because he thought I would be a good son to her.
Brittany: because he thought she was the best mommy for me.
What did your mom need to know about your Dad before she married him:
Trevor: to know he was a good man and to know he loved Jesus and to know if he would if he loved mommy too.
Brittany: to know that he loved her even though she was not rich and that he would obey all the laws. To know that he would love his children and take care of them.
Why did they get married:
Trevor: because he loved her and she loved him.
Brittany: because they loved each other and they knew they loved each other even though they were not rich.(there is that rich word again) ;)
Who is the boss in your house:
Trevor: the oldest, which is mommy. And Daddy is boss too sometimes.
Brittany: Daddy, because he is the strongest and he would do anything to protect his family.
What is the difference between your mom and dad:
Trevor: one is a boy and one is a girl. One can reach the top shelf and one can't. They don't eat the same things. They are not twins, they fuss a lot over what to watch. They still love each other.
Brittany: one is a girl and one is a boy. One can feed her babies and one can't. (hilarious!) One can do their fingernails and the other one can't.
What does your mom do in her spare time:
Trevor: Talk to her children.
Brittany: clean house, go to granny's, take us to the park.
What would make your mom perfect:
Trevor: not take me to school every day.
Brittany: never take me to school, and go to the park more.
What would you change about your mom:
Trevor: never make us clean our rooms.
Brittany: make her hair blonde. (I have no idea !)

4 comments:

Kim M. said...

Hilarious!
Wow they are so smart. I might try this with my own kids, but I am afraid of posting what they might say!!!

Jerri Ann said...

oh those are so cute.
I think it would be dangerous to ask my girls those. Maybe I should for the laugh.

Maggie said...

I love these!! adorable!! I copied and am going to try with my kids too. :)

Jamie said...

How cute! I love reading your blog. I feel connected with you even though It has been years. Miss ya girl!