Friday, May 2, 2008

Lizard Huntin'












Zachary has become obsessed with hunting lizards. He is out there from morning til it's too dark to see, trying to catch lizards. I thought I would post a few pics to show you his "catch". First let me explain the pictures. Lizards sun themselves on the back side of our house, the basement part that is not underground. This is the picture of the wall I am posting. These lizards are right below my bedroom window. He was so upset that he couldn't reach them that he asked me to knock them off the wall so he could catch them! So I got my broom and tried to sweep them off into his eager little hands. In the one picture you see him crying, it's because he didn't catch one of the lizards that I swept into the air. We have some of the fattest liards! Look at size of the one he caught! If you couldn't see it's tail you might think it was a frog!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh my cute little Zac. He is just so adorable! I miss you guys!

Kim M. said...

GOOD GRIEF! That lizard is enormous! We don't see many around here. I think the further south you get, the more you see.
Zac is so cute! My boys would love those lizards. :-)

Maggie said...

yeah...I did think it was frog on first pic...cept for tail...wow they are huge! Georgie would love to come and help him catch those:)

djolley said...

I just love these!